 CAD / Development / 1792
Re: Voting Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 08:14:24 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> writes:

2854: There are little gaps on either side of the "canyon" where the
axlehole is open on its side.  I think in the following lines, 3
should be replaced with 4.

You are indeed correct, yes.  Thanks a lot.

I took the time to "brush up" the surface around the axle holes as well.
I believe the current solution is a better one; I no longer use
partially overlapping 2-4rings to cover the surface.  The part is posted
to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.  I'll send it to Terry tomorrow along with the
corrected 2851, 2852 and 2853.

I will consider your comments on the 2852 and 2853 parts as well.  Thanks.

Fredrik