 CAD / Development / 1771
Re: Voting Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:05:59 GMT

Is there already a button for this?  It had odd results when I tried it long
ago IIRC.

-John Van

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
On Tue, 18 May 1999 12:56:55 GMT, Fredrik Glöckner
<fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

Always draw edge-lines first.

Is that so?  I can't remember having read that in the FAQ.  I'll make
sure to sort the edges first, now that I know of this.

I've thought about writing a function in LDAO to sort a DAT file by
line-type: first the 2 (edges) and 5 (conditionals), then the 1 (may be
edges, surfaces, or both) then the 3 (triangles) and 4 (quads).

Steve