 CAD / Development / 1651
Re: Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 10:05:40 GMT

On Tue, 11 May 1999 07:38:43 GMT, "Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Changing midstream?  No.
But I will try to get another voting page up immediately following this one.

-- Terry K --

Could you include the three torsos which are in the current voting download,
but are not on the voting page?

9326p20 Waiter
9326p48/p49 Forestmen

Wow.  I must be psychic.  Or psychotic.
I sat down at the 'puter and suddenly had the urge to check the minifigs on the
voting page.  Dang!  Left those pieces off!
I then sent an email to Chris apologizing for that, and now (several hours
later) I see this.  How bizarre.

Oh, and yes, I have already moved those pieces forward to the next batch of
parts.  So sorry.

Actually, Jonathan Wilson observed that this basic forestman torso also exists
with a black collar (confirmed - illustrated in Fibblesnork guide) and green
collar (unconfirmed by me - anyone else have one ?), but it is always on a
green base part. Should we switch this so that the collar colour is the
variable (like we did for the dungarees pattern), or add one or two extra
decorated parts - we are not running short of minifig torso numbers, yet - we
can go up to 9326p999 !? How many are there ??

Offhand, I would say make the collar the colored section, and leave the torso
in #16.  Unless you think it is really necessary.  Actually, I don't guess the
dungarees part was even necessary to do that way.  It just saved making a few
more copies.
I have no idea how many torso patterns there are.  Ask Joshua - he could
probably give you a pretty accurate count.
But I don't think it is anywhere near 999.  Maybe in the 300 or so range?

-- Terry K --