 CAD / Development / 1759
Re: Voting Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 12:53:56 GMT

On Tue, 18 May 1999 07:16:20 GMT, "Chris Dee" <chris_w_dee@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I thought I did this - there are definitely type 2 lines drawn in the centre of
the insignia quads. Does it make a difference if these are drawn before or
after the quads?

Yes, at least it makes a difference if the lines are drawn before or after
the surrounding/contrasting color quads.  LDraw (and LDLite) favor the
earlier-drawn object, when two objects occupy the same space.

Always draw edge-lines first.

Steve