 CAD / Development / 1607
Re: Voting Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 07:32:03 GMT

On Sun, 9 May 1999 12:16:42 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

2 name suggestions...

1.minifog torso woth train chevron pattern to minifig torso with train worker
pattern.

Not sure about that one.  That is kind of iffy.  The term "chevron" is a pretty
good description of the pattern.  "worker" doesn't really add anything, as
obviously the minifig is a train worker.

2. minifig ovoid shield to minifig shoild ovoid (for when we eventually move
the castle shield ot the minifig catogory.

Good catch.  "Shield Ovoid" would be the proper order of terms.
"Shield" is a direct subcategory of "Minifig"

also about the forestmen torso
i noticed that there is also a black version of the forestmen torso...
and a green one...
the green one is the same color green as the main part of the torso
check out the instructions on kl.net.

More for Chris to add to his list (if they are not already on it)

-- Terry K --