 CAD / Development / 1646
1645  |  1647
Subject:
Pov-Ray background and camera angle help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 03:19:22 GMT

Hello. I recently created my first model on Ldraw, which took me like a week,
and I have posted in on my webpage (http://www.welcome.to/legoland) I was
wondering if anyone can tell me how to make my background on my creation to
the one that is all white and has shadows of the creation (like it is on a
white table or something). I also would like to know how you can chang camera
angles of the creation. All of this is in Pov-Ray, by the way. Any input is
highly appreciated. Thank you!!!!
~Nick