 CAD / 7148
7147  |  7149
Subject:
Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:20:41 GMT

There are a few sections on the new LDraw.org website which are not fully
operational yet.  Please make a note.

Model of the Month/Scene of the Month Voting
http://www.ldraw.org/community/contests/voting/

The script which runs this section has not been made fully operational on
the new site.  Expect this within the next 24-48 hours.

Parts Tracker
http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/

The script which runs this section has not been made fully operational on
the new site.  Expect this within the next several days.

Parts Updates
http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/

This is an issue of copying files over which did not get done at the last
minute.  Expect this as soon as possible, at the very least we will make
complete.exe available immediately for new users.  This will be totally
fixed in the next 24-48 hours.

Download Files
http://www.ldraw.org/download/

Some files are not yet on the server.  They are being uploaded as I type.

----

HOW TO REPORT BUGS YOU FIND

PLEASE report ALL bugs on the site HERE IN THE LUGNET.CAD.DEV.ORG.LDRAW
NEWSGROUP, not by private email!!  This will ensure that we don't get
duplicate bug reports and we will have one place to go for a list of all we
need to fix.  We appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and encourage
you to find errors on the site so they can get fixed.

Thanks!!

-Tim