Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:21:44 GMT

Travis Cobbs wrote:

So, there is no longer a tar.gz version for Linux users?
While unzip is available for Linux, tar and gunzip
should come standard in all distributions.

Good point. But as long as the LDGLite source code is
distributed in a ZIP file it does not make much of a
difference. I will keep it in mind and do something about it
at some point.

Jacob
--
"The universe isn't for the likes of me to understand. I only work here."