Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:45:46 GMT

TWS Garrison wrote:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/
users are asked to select an operating system, and given
three choices.  Should DOS be there too?  (It's in the
navigation bar just below, along with the three
choices.)

I suppose it should, but until somebody writes a page for
it, it doesn't make all that much sense.

Jacob
--
"Genes don't matter. It's all physics."