 CAD / 7163
Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:54:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:

<snip the known to be broken/missing thigs, most of which have likely been
fixed by now>

HOW TO REPORT BUGS YOU FIND

PLEASE report ALL bugs on the site HERE IN THE LUGNET.CAD.DEV.ORG.LDRAW
NEWSGROUP, not by private email!!  This will ensure that we don't get
duplicate bug reports and we will have one place to go for a list of all we
need to fix.  We appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and encourage
you to find errors on the site so they can get fixed.

Thanks!!

-Tim

Interestingly, I don't see anywhere in this post where Tim requires anyone
to critique the new design of the LDraw.org site, suggest changes to the
underlying code, or complain about the months of hard work he and others
have put into the site re-vamp...just bug reports for errors like missing
links and the like...why anyone busting his balls on the design and such is
beyond my understanding.

Matt