Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:48:30 GMT

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

TWS Garrison wrote:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/
users are asked to select an operating system, and given
three choices.  Should DOS be there too?  (It's in the
navigation bar just below, along with the three
choices.)

I suppose it should, but until somebody writes a page for
it, it doesn't make all that much sense.

Aha.  Those three choices are links to instructions, and the links at the
bottom are to download areas.  I should have actually thought about why
they had differently named links. . .

TWS Garrison
tgarriso@math.purdue.edu
   http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/