Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:28:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:

HOW TO REPORT BUGS YOU FIND

PLEASE report ALL bugs on the site HERE IN THE LUGNET.CAD.DEV.ORG.LDRAW
NEWSGROUP, not by private email!!  This will ensure that we don't get
duplicate bug reports and we will have one place to go for a list of all we
need to fix.  We appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and encourage
you to find errors on the site so they can get fixed.

I don't think this has been reported yet (I think the page is pretty new).

On this page
http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/
users are asked to select an operating system, and given three choices.  Should
DOS be there too?  (It's in the navigation bar just below, along with the
three choices.)

TWS Garrison