Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 03:46:27 GMT

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
That *should* be:

http://www.ldraw.org/download/software/ldraw/ldraw027.zip

But the ldraw027.zip file needs to be copied over from the old site.

So, there is no longer a tar.gz version for Linux users?  While unzip is
available for Linux, tar and gunzip should come standard in all • distributions.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

Looked on my hard drive, I don't have a tar.gz copy of the file.  Otherwise
I'd throw it up now.  Jacob will have to fix that problem.

-Tim