Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:18:33 GMT

Picking out the bits I'm qualified for replying to...

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, TWS Garrison wrote:

Okay.  I don't think these fall into the categories of known bugs you
mentioned. . .

On this page:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/unofficial/
it talks about downloading unofficial parts one-by-one, but only provides
a link to download them all at once.  This link is broken.

Following the "Official Files" link (from, e.g., the main page) gives you
a file not found.

It's not surprising that these two pages are weird/broken - they never
existed before this new web layout.  For the new /library/unofficial/,
we copied the Part Tracker's Download page.  For /library/official/, I
just now finished writing a first attempt at a content page.  Some of
the /official/ verbiage could be applied to the /unofficial/ page, too.

Steve