Subject:
Parts Tracker Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 05:02:07 GMT

After the site reorganization, I thought I should post an update on the
Parts Tracker.

Since yesterday, the Parts Tracker has been online and active.  Everything
seems to be running fine.  There are a few layout details that still need to
be resolved, but the operational functions are OK.  I see Chris has already
posted one review. :)

The red warning notice will remain on the PT pages for a few more days,
while I continue to monitor for any problems.

Authors and reviewers, go ahead and use the Tracker.  Keep track of your
activity, and please double-check that submissions and reviews are posted
accurately.  If you do find any discrepancies, please let me know.

I've got a number of part submissions in my email -- if anyone wants to
submit their files directly, that's fine.  I'll catch up on everything else
in the next couple of days.

We're getting close to the end of January, and a number of files have been
certified for release.  I've got a question for everyone: is there any
preference for maintaining a regular schedule of updates (that is, having an
update every month), or would people rather wait until some particular
volume of material is ready for release?

Steve