Re: Parts Tracker update frequency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:08:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:

We're getting close to the end of January, and a number of files have been
certified for release.  I've got a question for everyone: is there any
preference for maintaining a regular schedule of updates (that is, having an
update every month), or would people rather wait until some particular
volume of material is ready for release?

Thanks for the update, Steve

I think I'd prefer the "volume method", though it's not something I'd die
for 8?)

ROSCO