 CAD / 7147
7146  |  7148
Subject:
More Announcements - a Tutorial, some About Us documents, and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:12:12 GMT

Hello again!

I'm writing a second post to point out a few specifics.  First off, the
awaited Animation tutorial by Ahui Herrera.

http://www.ldraw.org/reference/tutorials/animation101

Also, I have written a couple of documents in the About Us section of the
site which I feel are of importance.  Most important, one entitled
"Preserving the Integrity of the LDraw Name" found at:

http://www.ldraw.org/aboutus/ldrawname/

This explains the importance of the name LDraw, the proper way to refer to
the tools, and a redefinition of what 'LDraw' is to a system of tools,
rather than just a program package (ldraw027.exe).

The Contribute page outlines what we need help on and asks for volunteers.

http://www.ldraw.org/aboutus/contribute/

And you can read about "Our Dedication to Quality Workmanship and to LEGO
Brand Building Bricks" at:

http://www.ldraw.org/aboutus/quality/

Enjoy!  Another announcement will follow with sections that are not fully
operational, and instructions on how to report errors or bugs.

-Tim