 CAD / 7149
7148  |  7150
Subject:
DOH! An additional thanks (How could I forget??).
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
I would now like to take the time to thank the following people for their
countless hours of help on the new site (without you this would not be
possible!):

First and foremost - Jacob Sparre Andersen
Jacob is our tireless server administrator.  Jacob, thanks so much for
always being there with a prompt reply to my terribly obvious questions :-)
And thanks for your much needed help in moving the site over.

Steve Bliss and Dan Boger for your work on the Parts Tracker.

Dan Crichton
Dan worked very hard on preparing the Software Download pages for the site.
He will be the site's temporary editor for the Download section until the
download program (in the works) is finished.

Allen Demers
Allen is our new People editor, and he is also creating the program for the
Download pages, so software authors can update the pages on their own
through a login and a web form.

Bram Lambrecht
Bram is the guy who I IM for feedback on stuff as I'm writing it.  He's
brutally honest, which is more often than not a good thing, because it helps
out the project in the end. :-)  Bram is also going to be our Links page
editor.

Ahui Herrera
Ahui has been spitting out tutorials like a madman.  I got the opportunity
to meet him a few weeks ago, he stopped by my house when he was in Chicago.
His first tutorial is posted (and it is excellent), and the few more will be
coming in the near future as I find time to format them.

DOH DOH DOH DOH DOH!!

How could I POSSIBLY forget Terry Keller!  My most sincere apologies.  Terry
has worked diligently for over a year (unsure of the exact duration,
probably closer to two years) on the Model of the Month and new Scene of the
Month competitions.  He also moved over all the pages to the new format.
Thanks Terry, and my apologies for not including you in the original post.

-Tim