 Aquazone / *474 (-100)
  New MOC II

Hi ! Here is an other MOC. It's the AQN-Seahourse. (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New MOC

Hi Aquazonians ! Here is a new MOC. It is a transport-sub. Much parts of this MOC are taken from 6195 "Neptune Discovery Lab / Aqua Dome 7". (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Monorail AVI

Hi ! Here are 2 videos of the Aquarail. I hope you are able to read the format. (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Who knows about the Aquazone Card Game ???

(...) I have the image from an advertising leaflet of the lego-club in germany. I tryed several times to get this cards, but I only get the cards of the "Divers" Theme. It seems that the aquazone-cards are very rare. Stefan (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Who knows about the Aquazone Card Game ???

(...) Sounds interesting. Where did you get the image that you have of the dolphin? (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Who knows about the Aquazone Card Game ???

Hi ! I'm searching for pictures from an Aquanaut Card Game. In 1996 you were able to get this game when you was in the official Lego-club. Im very interessted in this pictures because there are shown new kinds of Aquanauts-subs. This is the only (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general)

  Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!

(...) Groovy, my Calamari won! Whoo! You like me, you really like me! Oh, and congrats Felix on the return of Aquazone. Adrian (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!

(...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Fish & Flippers concludes!

A few months ago I was in a funk. My favorite theme, Aquazone, appeared to be gone for good in production and in the minds of AFOLs. Of course I still had all the pieces, but part of the fun of all these themes is seeing what other people create. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Scans posted

(...) You are most likely correct. Time will tell... (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Scans posted

(...) a) Thank you for posting the scans b) I enjoyed Aquazone the first couple go-arounds, should be good in this new AlphaAquaZone version. c) The new Star Wars sets look as close as you can get to mini-figure packs while still being considered a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Hydronauts MOCs

(...) Usually I break the models down after I posed pictures to have all pieces for new projects. Sometimes I keep models like the "OCN Firecrab". I needed all my pieces to construct the "aquarail". Now I left my hometown to study and I leave all my (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Hydronauts MOCs

(...) very cool stefan! do you keep all of your models built, or do you break them down each time you build? my aquazone peices are very limited, so i can usually only build one model at a time. but after seeing your monorail, your collection must (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Hydronauts MOCs

Hi Aquazonians ! Here are 3 new Hydronauts MOCs: Flying Fish (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New MOCs with DAT-Files!

Hi ! Thank you for your comments. The DAT-Files I used for the project are not official Parts. I build the Rail-Parts with other parts. You can download this files here: (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

I am totally blown away by that layout! I'd have to disassemble Bricktopia in order to compete! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GIu9p4.8rx@lugnet.com... (...) running. (...) any (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New MOCs with DAT-Files!

That Aquarail-project looks great! Where did you get the .dat files for the monorail track and other associated parts??? Thanks Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GJnKEz.1wy@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New MOCs with DAT-Files!

Great models Stefan! You have an uncanny ability to capture those themes in your MOCs. Felix (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New MOCs with DAT-Files!

Now those are good models. (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

  New MOCs with DAT-Files!

Hi ! I was completely shocked by the attack of america and I'm very sorry for all those people who died in that terrible attack but even I wanted to post something. Here are new MOCS with DAT-Files: The Aquarail-project (URL) Mew (URL) Poseidon (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

(...) WOW!!!...!!! If you and brad hamilton were ever able to get together with your combined aquazone collection... :) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

(...) Felix (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Fish & Flippers

Hi ! Here is my first project for the contest: (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Fish & Flippers

Fish & Flippers, an unofficial aquazone themed contest, is up and running. Have a look at... (URL) I strongly encourage everyone to participate. Feel free to give me any feedback or suggestions you think would help! Felix (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Hey Felix, would this work in your Aquazone contest? :) Very nice! I'll consider this the first entry! I plan on putting the whole contest together this Saturday. Your model captures the essence of what I wanted the contest to be about which is new, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Hehe! I'm more interested in entering contests than running them :) Although I've contemplated building an octopus mech, but that would take a pretty silly huge number of click hinges, I think. I'm particularly proud of the way the cockpit (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Wow! cool. Just...... wow! You seem to have done a wonderful job on those tenticles(sp?). I like it. (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Very cool. I like the cockpit area a lot. I think you and I need to start a Cephalopod contest. What with my Squance and your Calamari. I'm also working on a Nautilus ship that should be out in a while....sometime... -Jon "Adrian Drake" (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

so so shweeeet hey i gotta ask, is the center octagonal tunnel frame held together by panels, ala my 'tunnel' on my bshelf? and the chair back is a atst piece, is that my chair? :-D heh heh very cool stuff -p (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Ooh, very cool. Very tentacle-y. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Yeah, I guess you could see this thing tooling through the tunnels around Zion, eh? It's a little too clean though :) Thanks to all of you guys talking about SNOT techniques, I don't even think I could build a MOC without studs going everywhere (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Ooooh! It looks very earthy! Very Matrix-ish! I like! SNOT is our friend :-D (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Well I'll be darned, you're right! I didn't even think about that when I was building this, but it does look quite a bit like a Vorlon Fighter, doesn't it. Wow, and that was entirely subliminal. Adrian (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Thanks. Can you tell your inspirations in there? The shovels, the pistols, the greeblies sticking out in all sorts of directions? Adrian (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

(...) Matt (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Wow! It's look great Adrian! Very creative; I like it! ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser

Presenting my latest creation (hey, it's not a hoverthing!), called the Calamari Patrol Cruiser. By its name, you'd probably think it looks like a squid, and you'd be right. It's a combination undersea/space vehicle, thus the crossposting. Hey (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: (a confession) Re: I've updated...

(...) I finally got a chance to dig into your pics, Felix--I was unable to get to them the first time. That's an *excellent* outpost, I agree! It keeps the Hydronautty feel while not looking "flimsy" or incomplete (that open back just lets water (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Stefan. I don't really know that I deserve them though. As for an LDraw file, I've tried 3 times to make models in LDraw and I just can't figure that program out. Whats worse, my computer is so bad every time I try (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 3 new MOCS !

(...) Very nice Stefan. The Coral reminds me of a squid in a way. Its got kind of the same shape, and I also think squid can propel themselves in both directions. But hey, save something for the contest! It looks like you've gotten very experimental (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  (a confession) Re: I've updated...

(...) Hey Mark, Kyle, and Adam; thanks for your feedback. Its nice to get posotive feedback from builders a really respect. However, you all pretty much had the same question, which was why don't I ever post pics of the interior of my creations? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3 new MOCS !

(...) I like that Space Glycerine. Nicely detailed. The blue/yellow/red color scheme is the best. :) -- dataAndrew (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  3 new MOCS !

Hi ! I posted 3 new MOCs at Brickshelf: AQN 2-Wing (URL) Coral (URL) Glycerine (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: I've updated...

Hi Felix ! I actually saw the 'Angelfish' at Brickshelf but I had to write you after I saw your updated site. It's the best Hydronauts-modell I ever saw ! Its really equal to the original modells from the Lego-company. I really think its even better (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Felix, I thought your castle was good, it was inspiring to see how well you could make complex curves with mostly basic bricks. It reminds me of a Disney castle. The St. Theresa is nice, I'd like to see more. Rivendale is neat, I see some good (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

Very nice stuff Felix. I'd also like to see more interior pics of some of the ships, such as the Epiphany, Scuttle-Butt and Spiked Fist, if that is possible. And I'm also a fan of the cockpit of the Space Scout, and may 'adopt' something similar in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've updated...

Neato. I really liked the cockpit on the scout. And the Aquazone base was saweet too :-). But I'll have to say: More pics please! And bigger ones! Bigger is better :-p (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: I've updated...

(...) Nice to see some stuff from you. Your Spiked Fist is one of my favorite Space Pirate ships. The Space Scout has a nice look to it. The windshield is pretty cool. Got any more pictures? I'd like to see more of the interior and exterior. Your (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  I've updated...

Hey, I finally got my hands on a digital camera and took some pictures of my smaller stuff. Come on over to see pictures of my medieval village, sailing ship, spacecraft, and of course AQUAZONE stuff! Have a look at... (URL) LMKWYT! Felix (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hydronaut helmet/breastplate

(...) Hi Zac, as far as I know that helmet hasn't been done. Usually people do mock-ups. Felix (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Hydronaut helmet/breastplate

Hi everyone, Is there a .dat file for the hydronaut helmet/breastplate piece. I thought that this would be the best place to ask or don't you guys like aquazone generation2 stuff? Thanks, Zac Soden ---...--- www.ozbricks.com/battlespace (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

(...) Well, with that I think we're good to go. Look to the announcement section within the next couple of weeks to direct you to the official site. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Felix (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix ! Oh yes, I am very interested in this contest. I participate ! During the last weeks I did less postings because I was too busy. Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

Hi Felix, I haven't done aquazone in a while and all my cool aquazone pieces are currently tied up in Bricktopia. Because my baby is due soon, I can't really commit to building anything new right at the moment. It does sound interesting though. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

(...) Okay! We're doing good. We've got two replies and one lurker email. I just need two more people to commit. C'mon everybody! I need all you lurking Aquazoniacs to come out of the murky depths! Hartzog? Hamilton? Noll? Where are you guys at? (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

sounds good to me :) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Aquazone contest?

(...) Sounds cool and different since I keep missing ever space contest that gets held <sigh> -Dave (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Aquazone contest?

I want to get a feel for how many people I could get to participate in an aquazone themed contest. If I can get at least five of you to respond to this and semi-commit to participate, I'll go for it. The contest would open within the next couple of (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Redux (New and Improved)

howD, Et In Arcadia Lego ( (URL) ) has been completely rebuilt for your viewing pleasure... complete w/ a "Jump to" drop-down menu, new "Resources" section, and inline content... For serious browsers only (IE5 or Netscape 6) ;-) -paul (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Soaking Wet Update

Soaking Wet has been updated with a better link to Stefan's stuff, Gyugi's Saphire Sphere, and some cool Atlantis stuff. Felix (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

(...) aquazone. You do us all proud! (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Aquazone curator?

Well, any takers? Unless anyone has any objections, I'd be up for for it. I don't want step on any toes if someone else had their heart set on it... Felix (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi ! I could be a water stream, but I used this baseplates instead of the craterplates from 6190 "Shark's Crystal Cave / Aquashark Sea Wolf" Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi ! These Pictures made with L-Draw are adapted from the real Station at: (URL) used window-parts from the Aquanauts-Dome 6195, the Monorail Transport System 6990 and the Android Base 6958. Stefan (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Is that a heavy water stream in the center of your station? (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  new building idea

well, after trying to explain to some folks i finally decide to photograph this, my gift to the lego building community ;-) (URL) a full tunnel made from panels and plates with no hinges take a look comments? -paul (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

(...) obtain these large windows, such as the windows on your deutrium refinery? I think that the side pods on the Aquanauts/Aquanauts I personal submarine are good ideas for rockets and missiles for space craft myself and the cockpits of Stingrays (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi ! Thank you for your suggestions. The entire project is avaiable as .DAT -File with new Images at: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Aquazone-Project

Hi Stefan, That looks really cool. That's the biggest aquazone base I've seen. I was checking this out a day or so ago on Brickshelf and was thinking of posting something, but I figured I'd wait a few days to see if the owner would do so. This looks (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build)

  Re: Part naming

Thanks. It id help. (...) Pedro (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Aquazone-Project

Hi Aquazonians ! In the last weeks I build Aquanauts-Stations to combine them together to a Aquanauts-Complex. The Stations are not ready but maybe you have ideas or suggestions to my Project. Here are some Pictures: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone) !

  Re: Part naming

(...) I don't know that they would have names beyond aquazone helmet or aquazone air system. I don't know if that helps... (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

I haven't started any MOC's yet, but there's a great book out that details characters and vehicles (not quite as detailed as the DK Star Wars books)I think I might pick that up to 'jog' my memory. Let us know when you have photos.. even partial (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Part naming

Hi, I have a few parts from Aquazone sets that I do not know the name; can you help me? They are that sort of "backpacks" with helmet, and two clips (for knife and harpoon). Pedro (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: ATLANTIS!

(...) Hey Nick, just saw the movie, didn't you? (Me too, just got back-good stuff-different, in a good way) I have an Aktitrak (the hammerhead-shark looking Atlantean vehicle) 75% finished (but it's been that way for weeks!). I have Moliere's digger (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  ATLANTIS!

Anyone made any MOCs from the movie Atlantis? The mining vehicles are Rock Raiders meets Adventurers (two of my favorite themes), and the Atlantian ships are Aquazone meets Tunafish (one of my favorite themes and one of least favorite cracker (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

Yep, it's a bummer. Everyone is having problems. It's a server issue that's being worked on. (...) "authorization (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

(...) failed" message. It hasn't been working for a full day now. Eric. (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Atlanteans

I thought I'd drop this by all of you. One really cool way to make Atlantean looking minifigs is to stick a Stingray head on the Fright Knight torso with the vertical lines ((URL) Then stick on a lizard helmet and put black flippers on the sides of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

(...) Stefan, you da man! This definitely has to be my favorite of your creations so far. Sorry I haven't gotten your newer stuff on Soaking Wet. I've been plagued with technical problems lately. I like your ideas of expanding the theme. Lately, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

(...) Whoa! That is one mean sub! I love it! At a first glance, I thought someone had used my crustaceanauts idea. It is still great though. Now what if you had a theme with not just octopi, but with squid and cuttlefish, too? I have a list of other (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II/test-MOC

Hi Aquazonians ! I think this idea is very good. If the LEGO-Group will not bring out any new aquatic theme, we could do it on our own. Here is a testship: (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  3 New MOCs !

Hi Aquazonians ! Here are 3 new MOCs: 1. Aquanauts Fugu [I don't know the right english word for the german word "Kugelfisch" is it "Ballfish" ?] (URL) The Aquanauts Monster of Loch Ness (URL) Aquaraiders Swordfish (URL) of the Octopus! (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: New Idea II

(...) Now this sounds cool. (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  New Idea II

Hi all, I have a new idea for aquazone (1). My idea is CRUSTACEANAUTS! Every sub looks like a crustacean because they are just plain obssessed with crustaceans! LOL! On the serious side,the Insectoids leg elements would be a must for this theme. The (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Hi, See below: Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GApL6B.Ms2@lugnet.com... (...) As long as the structure above it is ballanced, you could beef up the interior of the bottom section (with straight bricks) sufficiently to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: 2 New MOCs

Nice Stuff! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GApJLu.JwC@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Hi ! First I thought the base is unbuildable because it should be stand on the "sciencelab" which is to unstable. Second I thought 2 of the 4 arms will be to long so they might breake. And I used bricks that are not available in that colors. I used (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  2 New MOCs

Hi Aquazonians ! Here are 2 new Ships A Hydronauts-Ship: (URL) a Stingray-Ship: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lego Truck 1996

The aquazone display is pretty bland - just a bunch of BURPS. However, the space station is awsome! Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message news:GAAK1t.868@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

Great Base! I don't necessarily think its unbuildable. With a few substitutions, I think I could build something similar (I have a LOT of the trans-blue parts). Very nice design. I like how all the sub-domes attach to the main body. I did something (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

To let everyone know, I cross posted it so I could possibly get more responses. Sorry it was so confusing. Robbie (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

I've got a question to pose to you-- why crosspost to trains? Please trim. -John (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: : I've got a question to pose.........

Please clarify.... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  : I've got a question to pose.........

Has anyone on Lugnet who reads this ever built, is building, or is in the process of building a meteorology team(aka. the National Severe Storms Laboratory)with a few vehicles? If so, please either e-mail me details and some ideas you used or please (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Aquanauts Base

(...) Very Cool and a bit on the big side ;-) The last few weeks, I was thinking about (virtually) building a big, modular space / aqua base; your Control Base prodded me to start MLCad'ing the beast, but then you go and beat me to the punch. Now (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The ButtBuster

welly welly welly well, i put A LOT of thought and energy into this one, and i even think its my best MOC yet. The pieces just flowed together and the whole thing made sense as I was doing it, not just random stuff. So without further preface, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Aquanauts Base

Hi Aquazonians ! Here is the Aquanauts-Base "Multiplex". It is a very large and unbuildable Station but I think it looks cool. (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Lego Truck 1996

(...) Wow, they really like using those BURPs. It seems like every diorama they do now is BURP-heavy. Western, auqa, space, ninja. You'd think we all live on rocky crags. Kind of a cop-out if you ask me. The aquazone diorama at the Disney LIC back (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Stingray's Facility

(...) Thats a good point! (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.aquazone)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact