 Aquazone / 471
Re: Who knows about the Aquazone Card Game ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
This card is named "dolphin" and it is some kind of "6175 Crystal Explorer Sub
/ Aquanaut DSRV II" but the propellor housings are forward the sub. So i think
it swims backwards. Besides the sub has claw arms on the back and torpedos.
I'm searching for a clearer picture of the dolphin and pictures from all the
other cards.

Sounds interesting.  Where did you get the image that you have of the dolphin?

I have the image from an advertising leaflet of the lego-club in germany. I
tryed several times to get this cards, but I only get the cards of the "Divers"
Theme. It seems that the aquazone-cards are very rare.

Stefan