 Space / 10790
Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:59:03 GMT

so so shweeeet

hey i gotta ask,
is the center octagonal tunnel frame held
together by panels, ala my 'tunnel' on my bshelf?

and the chair back is a atst piece,
is that my chair?

:-D

heh heh
very cool stuff

-p

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
Presenting my latest creation (hey, it's not a hoverthing!), called the
Calamari Patrol Cruiser.  By its name, you'd probably think it looks like a
squid, and you'd be right.  It's a combination undersea/space vehicle, thus
the crossposting.  Hey Felix, would this work in your Aquazone contest?  :)

At any rate, here you go:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_calamari.html

Adrian
--