 Space / 10780
Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:51:21 GMT

Wow! It's look great Adrian! Very creative; I like it!

;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:
Presenting my latest creation (hey, it's not a hoverthing!), called the
Calamari Patrol Cruiser.  By its name, you'd probably think it looks like a
squid, and you'd be right.  It's a combination undersea/space vehicle, thus
the crossposting.  Hey Felix, would this work in your Aquazone contest?  :)

At any rate, here you go:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_calamari.html

Adrian
--