 Space / 10797
Re: New Moc: Calamari Patrol Cruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:36:09 GMT

Hey Felix, would this work in your Aquazone contest?  :)

Very nice!  I'll consider this the first entry!  I plan on putting the whole
contest together this Saturday.  Your model captures the essence of what I
wanted the contest to be about which is new, original creations in the
underwater theme.

And by thw way, multiple entries are not only allowed, they're encouraged!

Felix