 Space / 10789
Re: New MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:
I wouldn't say he lacks time, he's just sort of... cheap. the airlock is
homebuilt (could you tell?) and adrian, the entire galaxy wonders about it's
spaceworthiness, or more specifically, what kind of idiot would actually
drive that thing. the original ship was smooth-sided, with the only windows
being in the cockpit, so Dobbs made a swiss-cheese out of it. *idly wonders
how many people understand the name*

   I don't know, but it's not like you'd have to be a
   sub-Genius to figure it out...

   best

   LFB

   (PS:  I almost fell out of my chair over the door sequence--
         that rocks!  :) )