 Aquazone / 421
Re: Aquazone contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 02:52:36 GMT

Hi Felix,

I haven't done aquazone in a while and all my cool aquazone pieces are
currently tied up in Bricktopia.  Because my baby is due soon, I can't
really commit to building anything new right at the moment.

It does sound interesting though.  I just can't commit right now.

Brad

Felix Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message
I want to get a feel for how many people I could get to participate in an
aquazone themed contest.  If I can get at least five of you to respond to
this and semi-commit to participate, I'll go for it.

The contest would open within the next couple of weeks and winners would • be
announced sometime around Halloween.  Creations would be based on the
original sub-themes (ie aquanauts or stingrays, etc) but will not
necesarilly be restricted to those areas.  I'd also like to have a general
ocean creation award for sculptures based on oceanic what-nots (starfish,
seahorses, seaweed...).  Using unavailable pieces or colors would be fine.
I'd like the award to be some type of graphic that could be displayed on • the
winners' website.

Please respond or email me if you have an interest, question, or if you • have
a suggestion.

Felix Greco