 Aquazone / 423
Re: Aquazone contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:56:06 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Stefan Noll writes:
Hi Felix !

Oh yes, I am very interested in this contest. I participate !
During the last weeks I did less postings because I was too busy.

Stefan

Well, with that I think we're good to go.  Look to the announcement section
within the next couple of weeks to direct you to the official site.  I look
forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Felix