 Aquazone / 402
Re: ATLANTIS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:14:53 GMT

I haven't started any MOC's yet, but there's a great book out that details
characters and vehicles (not quite as detailed as the DK Star Wars books)I
think I might pick that up to 'jog' my memory. Let us know when you have
photos.. even partial builds.

Aaron