 Aquazone / 400
Re: ATLANTIS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.underground, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 02:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Nick Cameron writes:
Anyone made any MOCs from the movie Atlantis? The mining vehicles are Rock
Raiders meets Adventurers (two of my favorite themes), and the Atlantian ships
are Aquazone meets Tunafish (one of my favorite themes and one of least
favorite cracker toppings). The Atlantis buildings are great, especially for
anyone looking for something to make a castle creation based on.

NICK

Hey Nick, just saw the movie, didn't you? (Me too, just got back-good
stuff-different, in a good way)

I have an Aktitrak (the hammerhead-shark looking Atlantean vehicle) 75%
finished (but it's been that way for weeks!). I have Moliere's digger 25%
complete (did the drill part first, it looks great, but cant figure out how
to attach it to the vehicle!). Also working on custom minifigs of the
primaries. When I get them done, I'll let LUGNET know for sure.

Matt