 Aquazone / 468
Re: Fish & Flippers concludes!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Felix Greco writes:
A few months ago I was in a funk.  My favorite theme, Aquazone, appeared to
be gone for good in production and in the minds of AFOLs.  Of course I still
had all the pieces, but part of the fun of all these themes is seeing what
other people create.  So, with all of this in mind I decided to put on an
unofficial Aquazone contest called Fish & Flippers.  Follow this link to see
all of the great entries and winners...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/fandf.html

Thank you to everyone who helped keep Aquazone alive!  And what reward do I
have for all of this.  TLC has decided throw Aquazone back in the mix in the
Alpha Team line and I'm pleased as punch!  Perhaps it pays to sustain
interest in your favorite area... someone might be listening.

Felix "the Aquazoniac" Greco

Groovy, my Calamari won!  Whoo!  You like me, you really like me!

Oh, and congrats Felix on the return of Aquazone.

Adrian