 Aquazone / 463
Re: New Hydronauts MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.aquazone, Felix Greco writes:
In lugnet.aquazone, Stefan Noll writes:

very cool stefan!  do you keep all of your models built, or do you break
them down each time you build?  my aquazone peices are very limited, so i
can usually only build one model at a time.  but after seeing your monorail,
your collection must be huge!

felix

Usually I break the models down after I posed pictures to have all pieces for
new projects. Sometimes I keep models like the "OCN Firecrab". I needed all my
pieces to construct the "aquarail".
Now I left my hometown to study and I leave all my pieces at my hometown where
my sister lives. But in the town where I now living I found two "Hydronauts
Voyager" in a little shop. These pieces are all I have at this time and I think
this is good because less pieces are bringing new buildingrules and  so I build
the latest 3 models. I will not carry my pieces to the new town, because I have
too much to do. At the moment the "Aquarail" is still standing in my old room.

Stefan