 Aquazone / 379
Re: Aquanauts Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:40:06 GMT

"Stefan Noll" <orchideenmike@t-online.de> writes:

Hi Aquazonians !

Here is the Aquanauts-Base "Multiplex". It is a very large and unbuildable
Station but I think it looks cool.

Very Cool and a bit on the big side ;-)

The last few weeks, I was thinking about (virtually) building
a big, modular space / aqua base; your Control Base prodded me to
start MLCad'ing the beast, but then you go and beat me to the punch.
Now I'll have to come up with some new and original idea ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"