 Aquazone / 393
Re: New Idea II/test-MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 07:58:08 GMT

Hi Aquazonians !

I think this idea is very good. If the LEGO-Group will not bring out any new
aquatic theme, we could do it on our own. Here is a testship:

In lugnet.aquazone, Sergio Guerra writes:
Hi all,

I have a new idea for aquazone (1). My idea is CRUSTACEANAUTS! Every sub
looks like a crustacean because they are just plain obssessed with
crustaceans! LOL!

On the serious side,the Insectoids leg elements would be a must for this
theme. The color scheme would be trans-red-orange, black, and blue like the
Aquasharks. As for the minifigs, they'd look like a blend of the aquasharks
and aquanauts, black uniform with red visor and blue here and there, but
they are the good guys. By the way, like all aquazoners, these guys are
after hydrolator crystals too. Next, take the Aquanauts theme and apply it
to the Crustaceanauts. In other words, replace sets in the Aquanauts theme
with Crustaceanauts sets.

Crystal Explorer Sub--> Lobster Sub:  A submarine that resembles a lobster.
It's special features would be 2 large claws and a minisub that stays under
the tail when not in use.

Crystal Crawler--> Crab Sub:   A sub that resembles a crab. It's special
features would be 2 aquazone grabber arms for this one. Just your average
small sub.

Sea Sprint 9--> Shrimp Sub:  A sub that resembles a shrimp or krill. Like
the Sea sprint from Aquanauts, it would be your average patrolling and
scouting vessel.

Sea Claw 7--> Crawfish Sub:   A sub that resembles a crawfish. It would be
just like the Lobster sub, Just a smaller version.

Neptune Discovery Lab--> Horseshoe Crab Lab:   The main base for the
Crustaceanauts! It resembles a horseshoe crab. This base would have a
crystal processing factory, like the Neptune Lab, and all of the
Crustaceanauts gather there. If there is any attackers, not to worry! The
Lab has another Crab sub to protect it, not to mention barnacles growing off
the sides of the base give additional protection. Comes with 4 nauts.

What do ya'll think? Possible for a theme or just plain ridiculous? Creative?
I could say Clamnauts or Frognauts, but that's getting carried away, LOL!

(1) I got the idea for this post from an earlier thread. It's pretty funny.
Go here to see it: http://www.lugnet.com/aquazone/?n=85

--==Sergio==--