 Aquazone / 459
Re: Fish & Flippers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 01:57:54 GMT

I am totally blown away by that layout!

I'd have to disassemble Bricktopia in order to compete!

Stefan Noll <orchideenmike@t-online.de> wrote in message
Hi !

Here is my first project for the contest:

Stefan

In lugnet.announce, Felix Greco writes:
Fish & Flippers, an unofficial aquazone themed contest, is up and • running.
Have a look at...

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/fandf.html

... I strongly encourage everyone to participate.  Feel free to give me • any
feedback or suggestions you think would help!

Felix