 Administrative / General / 4492
Re: Eudora bug rears its ugly head again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:53:20 GMT

Say, Dan, you must be running the same buggy newsreader/mailer that Tim
Courtney is having trouble with...?

(It's a flavor of Eudora, and it botches the References header on every
post -- putting your reply in the wrong spot.)

I'm just replying to the msgs I'm getting (at home, eudora beta
4.3)...  Anything I can do to fix it, or should I just reply from emacs?