 Administrative / General / 4491
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:53:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

This suggestion seems quite un-reasonable to me.

Lastweek I had no intention of breaking any LUGNet rules.
Today I have no intention of breaking any LUGNet rules.
Nextweek I will have no intention of breaking any LUGNet rules.

But, if you have no intention of breaking the T&C in the future, and you're
going to be careful about it (unlike the past), then the repercussions of
breaking the rules shouldn't matter, should they?

As far as damage to LUGNet is concerned, the damage caused by my post last
Friday was minute compared to some of the subsequent messages contained in
this thread in my opinion. I doubt if anyone would disagree with that?

Well, I would, but I doubt I count, since I have a feeling the posts you're
referring to are mine.

eric