 Administrative / General / 4495
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:35:57 GMT

This suggestion seems quite un-reasonable to me.

Lastweek I had no intention of breaking any LUGNet rules.
Today I have no intention of breaking any LUGNet rules.
Nextweek I will have no intention of breaking any LUGNet rules.

But, if you have no intention of breaking the T&C in the future, and • you're
going to be careful about it (unlike the past), then the repercussions of
breaking the rules shouldn't matter, should they?

I wish I was perfect like you Eric. Your argument is taking a reasonable
point too far. Do you ever oversleep, I'm sure you must? I'm sure you
promise it'll never happen again... and then you do it again. In my opionion
, my word as a reasonable should be enough. But I guess my opion does not
really matter to you?

As far as damage to LUGNet is concerned, the damage caused by my post • last
Friday was minute compared to some of the subsequent messages contained • in
this thread in my opinion. I doubt if anyone would disagree with that?

Well, I would,  but I doubt I count, since I have a feeling the posts • you're
referring to are mine.

Subjective and unconstructive comments like this will either keep this thing
going for ever and becoming more are more irrelevant to what LUGNet is
about. I must admit, the last few days has let me see this community in a
totally different light.

Scott A