 Administrative / Database / 569
Re: Itty-bitty LEGO set looker-upper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:46:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
If you find that you are spending a lot of time looking up sets by name or
number -- fiddling with URLs, bookmarks, search boxes, etc. -- then here's
a little (and I mean little!) utility which might help save you time.  It's
tentatively called QuickSet and you can launch it right from your browser:

  http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/

Neat. Though I doubt I'll use it that much (my screen is large enough to have
a more full sized browser window open, and I like the larger pictures). I do
like the arrangement of the data better than the Pause DB. Have you considered
changing Pause to list the data across the top in a similar format (or at
least have an option for such)?

One thing I really like about this format is that it will be easy to cut and
paste set names in the form I like to use when inserting them in text, the
"0000 nnnn nnn nnn" form.

Frank