 Administrative / Database / 600
Re: Itty-bitty LEGO set looker-upper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:22:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
[...]
4.  Now open the "Edit Bookmarks" window (Ctrl-B, Command-B, or Alt-B
    depending on your OS) and highlight the QuickSet bookmark in the
    "Personal Toolbar Folder."  Now select Edit > Bookmark Properties
    from the bookmarks menu and change the URL to:

    http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/qs.js

(Step #4 above is only necessary because it's impossible (AFAIK) to bookmark
a pure .js file directly because it never appears in the URL location bar.)
[...]

BTW, related to above, there's one other URL worth mentioning:

   http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/ql.js

ql.js - QuickSet launcher - launches itty bitty dedicated window with
   self-contained search box.

qs.js - QuickSet search - issues a pop-up-prompt search box, then launches
   itty bitty window for search result.

--Todd