 Administrative / General / 1236
Re: Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:38:42 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
For the sake of future possible analogies, do any *good* examples come to
mind where a market leader for many decades has been copied by junk brands?
There must be. . . . . .

I have seen several examples. One is there is a brand of camping
accessories which has packaging looking awfully close to Coleman. I
think the brand is something like Cochran.

I think there are other examples in the toy industry.

Of course many brands have asian knockoffs (or direct copies).

Of course some people would count Windows as such an example.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com