 Administrative / General / 1157
Re: LEGO clone auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 05:29:54 GMT

Hmm.. This IS perplexing.

Todd Lehman wrote:

Like the rest of the site, the .market.* hierarchy is for LEGO® brand
toys.

<charters snipped>

That means that my post about the availability of tee shirts was OFF
TOPIC there! Yikes. Is that what you intended?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.