 Administrative / General / 1173
Re: LEGO clone auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:47:41 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
Hmm.. This IS perplexing.

Todd Lehman wrote:

Like the rest of the site, the .market.* hierarchy is for LEGO® brand
toys.

<charters snipped>

That means that my post about the availability of tee shirts was OFF
TOPIC there! Yikes. Is that what you intended?

Hmm.  In my mind, no, it definitely wasn't off-topic -- in the spirit of
things, anyway.  Your post was "reasonably related to LEGO® brand toys."

--Todd