  *92742 (-100)
  Re: 8456 e 8480

(...) ok. preso al volo. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

(...) Nonono. Proprio 160 carte italiane. Io ne ho prese 3 ma 2 sono scomparse in meno di una settimana. La terza la tengo stretta per il compleanno del figlio maggiore (se resisto). Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: A village challenge and questions ...

(...) First I have a question for you. Are the buildings in your village going to be not-quite-complete buildings like the Blacksmith Shop, Armor Shop, Guarded Inn, etc? (All facades, basically.) Or are you going to build complete, realistic, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

I have this box and am ready to send it on to Tiffany Vincent. I have a request out for her address, so when I get it I'll pop it in the mail. Chris Weeks (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: DixieLUG ?

Thanks for the reply Craig, That sounds like a lot of fun. I will make every attempt to come on down. I have a Statue of Liberty I could "show-off" and I am also willing to bring a bunch of monorail stuff if you all would like to build a mobile (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  LBFR has moved

The Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service has moved yet again. This move was necessary due to space limitations on my ISP's server. I wanted to provide zipped instructions for my fire trucks but there was no room for them, so... Our new (and hopefully (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: DAT-fil samling

Mogens: (...) Det officielle _Lugnet_-sted er selvfølgelig /cad/dat/models/sets/. Der er iøvrigt planer om at lave en systematisk oversigt over de byggevejledninger der ligger der. Leg godt, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:3877B470.21EAF9...ger.net... (...) Larry, Just find the place where your local papers are printed, they are sure to have the ends piled up in a corner somewhere. I used to run a newspaper, and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Mandtal (blank formular)

Mogens: (...) Det er også en jeg lige fik sat sammen forleden. (...) Jeg har mulighed for at redigere og oprette sider under /loc/dk/, så siden bliver opdateret lige så snart jeg bemærker en nyudfyldt mandtællingsformular. Leg godt, Jacob ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: directly from NY ....

"Domenico Franco" <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Fo2vp4.A79@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Rack-and-pinion steering line tracker

[May the rest of the group forgive me for pointing to my design again--but I was obsessed with it for a month ...] (URL) . :) --The WordMeister Doug Wilcox WordSmith Digital Document Services 403 VFW Drive Rockland, MA 02370 781-871-6162 fax (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: avete mai comprato un kit solo per i pezzi?

Anch'io li compro per i pezzi, li monto con mio figlio ... e poi come avete visto dai modelli montati a casa mia se voglio usare i pezzi finisce che quasi sempre ne compro un'altro :) Che vi devo dire ... Marco (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Great Idea for all Developers A (.dat) Browser.

To all Lego Cad Developers can any one do a nice simple browser (the same as windows explorer) that is can read all LDraw .dat files and some the lego model without open the file (s). Eduardo E-mail eduardov@activanet.es (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: avete mai comprato un kit solo per i pezzi?

Io compro i kit sempre e solo per i pezzi. Però monto sempre almeno il modello principale. (Oppure lo faccio montare a mio figlio se è sufficientemente semplice). -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

"Gabriele Bellumori" <bellumor@dada.it> wrote in message news:B5p4ODgqzZ6aV5C...4ax.com... (...) 160.000 lire (82.63 Euro). -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Rack-and-pinion steering line tracker

I'm working on my first original robot, having built the 3 in the Constructopedia and modified them a bit. I'm currently on my 4th R&P design: the first two just didn't work, and the 3rd had a turning circle larger than my living room. It (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  LugNet Debut

Hi, I work on the Lego Challenge, a very small LEGO news site. Lately, our traffic has slowed down, so we are anouncing it on Lugnet. This will be the sister site of KIDLUG as well, (URL) Please stop by! Thanks! (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.org)

  KidLug Updates

Hi, I'm Aaron Bergman, I also will be working on KIDLUG, which was announced by Alex Kaiser earlier. In one or two years, we will be hosting in Connecticut, the LUGFest Convention. For a small fee, LUG's will be able to set up booths and if we can (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.org)

  Re: dragster race

(...) Parla per te! (Un po' di pretattica non guasta mai :)))) (...) Certo. Pero' e' un accrocco che sottrae potenza... Ciao, Antonio (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: dragster race

(...) Giusto! A proposito: adesso che hanno chiuso legoworldshop, sapete mica dove e' possibile comprare i sensori di rotazione? (...) Forse sono ancora troppo inesperto per rendermi conto della velocita' che si puo' raggiungere, ma siete cosi' (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: RoboTTT ;)

(...) No, Maestro! L'anatema *NO*!!! >>:] In realta' tutto e' nato in un lungo viaggio in treno di ritorno da Modena il 28 novembre scorso. ;) In macchina da Cremona a Modena abbiamo parlato con Mario e Giulio del vostro TTT, e mi era venuto in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  To Glen Tannenbaum-do you have a listing of 2000 Dacta?

(25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

I looked at the Pitsco online catalog, and I can't find anything that I was looking for, like road plates, door & windows, roof bricks, etc. Does anyone know if they sell these? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Got the Norwegian LEGO catalogue

Check: (URL) is a large scan of the new set. All I know can be found on this picture. The set number is 3801. If the link is broken for you check brickset and search for this item. (URL) you have any questions left e-mail me back at (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  A village challenge and questions ...

Most of us here have explored many castle basic structures: 1) Castles 2) Taverns 3) Churches 4) etc... For my next little project, I'm going to be working on a village - a very small village which might have three houses and a square. So my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: History of the supercar

(...) Thanks I see it is listed under expert builder rather than technic. Thats what threw me. regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Anyone have a bunch of yellow torso's for sale? any print!

Hello, I was wondering if there were a few people out there who might have some yellow torso's that they would want to get rid of. I need a few hundred of them, maybe more? Please E-mail with your offers. :) Doyle (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: free-for-all in space

IMO, Unitron, Blacktron, or Classic. Those girly Insectoids would fall first, followed by the flimsy Futurons and UFOs. I think Unitron would be the most powerful, though. A few thousand Star Hawk 2s would dominate space, while thousands of Crater (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

The thing to do would be to extrude the axles out of an aluminum alloy like 6061-T6. They would be about 20 times stiffer and weigh twice as much. If they were stainless steel, they would be 50 times stiffer and weigh six times as much. Regards, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  directly from NY ....

.... Robotics Invention System 1.5 !!!!!!! Vorrei farvi partecipi della mia gioia! Dopo averne tanto sentito parlare finalmente ce l'ho tra le mani!!!! Aperta la scatola ho avuto un po' di sconforto (troppi pezzi nuovi di cui non conosco le (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

Spiacente ragazzi ma devo dare "buca" anche a questo incontro. Dal 24 cominciano gli esami :-(( Il prossimo quando sarà, febbraio o marzo? Se Marco fa la lezione sulle batterie, vi prego di divulgare i precetti. -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) subtheme[maybe (...) be (...) I figure, if everyone has basically the same amount of forces and tech level, that Classic would be a massive threat to everyone, with so many types of fighter, capital ship, tank, etc. Yeah, Classic would bust (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: History of the supercar

The Mark II model is 8860 Auto Chassis (US) and came out in 1980 (at least that is the date printed on my box). == Steve Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote: : Please help me complete this table charting the history of the supercar : (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Postcard exchange

Interested in a postcard from the Orlando LIC? Email me with your address and I'll send you one -- no strings attached. If you would like to send me a postcard in return, that would be great. (I'll provide my address in Email.) I'm interested in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: various parts, adventurer items...

(URL) have reposted the link - sorry! Again, the reserve price is $7.50 Thanks! Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Remote RCX control using a second RCX

Hi Tobias, (...) A few days ago I ordered some parts from the Lego Service Catalog. I included a short letter in the envelope and asked how I could order the RIS 1.0->1.5 upgrade kit now that LWS is closed. When I received my blocks today they had (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Star Wars Contest

Is it too late, now? Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is the "Black Beast"?

(...) Sorry the above should read as In Europe the 8448 is called the Supercar II, and is described by lego in their web catalogue as "The new Super Car has six gears, incredible suspension, a V8 engine, andcan also be built as a convertible or a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Imperial Armada

(...) It's a mystery that Lego only truly knows. I think they weakened the Pirates line with the Islander series and then came back with an uninspired round of pirate ships and either decided that was it or (hopefully) they would let it sit fallow (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  What is the "Black Beast"?

In researching for my 8448 owners club website I noticed the following The 8448 is called the Supercar II, and is described in their web catalogue as "The new Super Car has six gears, incredible suspension, a V8 engine, and can also be built as a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.lugnet.com on boxes

There are MANY small(er) toy stores in the Knoxville area that I frequent that could probably be persuaded to advertice like this... ? Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Cybermaster purchase is it a good thing ?

Hello, Possessing two RCX, I try to know if buying a Cybermaster is a good value, as this set is always available in Toy'rUs France. Is it an autonomous robot, like RCX ? - Christophe - PS: Where european people bought the Robotics Discovery Set ? (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: No new space sets?

(...) Until I understand where the licensing-prevents-L...m-selling- non-star-wars-spaceships came from, that is my theory as well. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  History of the supercar

Please help me complete this table charting the history of the supercar Variant Year Name Model Mark I 1977 PKW or autocar chassis (US) 853 PKW or 956 (US) Mark II ? ? ? Mark III 1988 Test Car 8865 Mark IV 1994 Supercar 8880 Mark V 1999 Supercar II (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads

(...) should be "...edit your program to give..." I really should proofread. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads

(...) How difficult do you think it would be to edit your program give one (or more) sides in integral plate heights instead of stud widths? That might give some useful results, too. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: WTB or WTF to obtain white train front.

(...) Mark, You are correct. I was looking at the wrong set. BTW do you have any red train door available for trade ? I have Black, Green and White. Thanks Jim (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

I used to build all my sets I buy. Then, after a few years, when I hade rebuilt them, lost parts etc. I mixed them in my big bucket. I used to do that way, but now, I buy some sets just for parts. But that is the BASIC sets, like 3040. My Star (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: eBay

(...) Sta arrivando l'email. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) If a ship is used in outer space, I think it would have no problem with extreme temperatures...and I'd bet there were more hostile environments that Ice Planet. Ice Planet is nice enough to be inhabited. MOCs would win, hands down :) I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Traffic at Lugnet?

(...) I've been getting my normal 100-160 messages per weekday...I guess it depends what groups you read. You also have to remember that a couple weeks ago many people were on vacation... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: help!

(...) It sound like your problem is that you're clicking on LDraw. LDraw is a command line driven program, so if you don't tell it what to draw, it won't draw anything. To see how to use LDraw correctly, take a look at: (URL) you are using Windows, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads

(...) I believe Eric Brok has something like this on his site. (...) Part of the difficulty of creating these triangles is how you make the angles...for example, with Technic beams, you have to measure from the center of one end hole to the center (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: technic shuttle deal

(...) other (...) Seems like 8480 is marked down 50% at all Zainy Brainys--I got one for $75 just before Christmas. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technica v3

It looks great!!! I like the new conveniently layout and also the scans of old pieces. Eelco Kooiker (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Traffic at Lugnet?

College semester break probably, some people don't have access at home. though they'll be starting up again this week, so I'm sure traffic will go back to normal :) Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8448 - Super Street Sensation

(...) I am building an 'unofficial 8448 owners club' page at (URL) would like to use this inventory list. Do you mind if I copy? I would of course attribute it to you. Or do you have a URL where I could link to it? regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: eBay

Gabriele Bellumori ha scritto: (...) Si, dovresti registrarti (in italiano), ma ci vuole un po' di tempo. Io sono già registrato, ho un buon feedback e modestamente sono anche un esperto ;-) Se vuoi posso fare l'offerta per te, che prezzo massimo (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

No you're not alone in this, Though I fear we are a minority :( I do it a little different though because I do build a lot of MOC's. I buy multiple copies of a set in order to have parts to build with, though one always stays in it's box after it's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Interesting observations... (TLG business/marketing practice)

(...) Fair enough but: 1.the helicopter in question only has 2 pieces and it itself is a low volume item therefore the piece is low volume. and also by the time the discussions were taking place, the set and therefore also the part had gone out of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  This is an interview I could handle...

On the front page of the Boston Sunday Globe Business Section there is an article about new interview practices companies are using. The corrisponding picture and the lead to the article is about how the Zefer Co. asks their prospective employees to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) I'd have to say Ice Planet. If anyone tried to attack them on home turf, then their enemies' vessels would probably not last long, seeing as they probably wouldn't be used to the temperatures and terrain there. Also, the Ice Planeteers, or (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 2

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: free-for-all in space

(...) My money is on the classic space....lots of infantry and firepower......lol c'mon these old style brick walls make for pretty thick armor on the galaxy explorer, space cruiser, starfleet voyager.......and the later galaxy commander had a ton (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

(...) Solo 160.000 lire non volevi dire 160 dollari ? Oppure e' una base d'asta :-) Cmq se sono in vendita una scatola la prenoto io, poi quando ci vediamo concludiamo l'affare. (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  eBay Auctions ending tonight - 6949, 6244, 6897, 6854

I have four auctions ending tonight on eBay, all are still at fairly low prices. 6897 Rebel Hunter - $11.95 (URL) Alien Fossilizer - $5.50 (URL) Armada Sentry - $5.50 (URL) Robo Guardian - $20 (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Traffic at Lugnet?

Is it just me, or has the traffic at Lugnet gone down significantly over the last few weeks? If no, then great, but if so, then what might be some reasons for it? Just wondering ... -- pn (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  eBay

Ho trovato il kit che cercavo: (URL) pero' devo sapere alcune cose, inizio: -che ne pensate del prezzo, a me sembrano pochi 41$, la descrizione dice che la scatola e' ancora sigillata solo su un lato (o qualcosa del genere, forse mi sfugge qualche (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads  [DAT]

G'day all, Most of this will not come as a surprise to "real" expert builders, but this post is also, in a way, an invitation to confirm what I have found. I certainly haven't seen any sort of data like this posted on anyone's web pages. Hopefully (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: technic shuttle deal

ZB in Milwaukee has the 8480 on MONDO sale... Additional 50% of of the 1/2 price tag of $75.00. Mine was under $40 w/tax. Fred (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Interesting observations... (TLG business/marketing practice)

Hi Jonathon, The train door and window glass in 5542 is clear not light blue so the part was being made somewhere recently. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WTB or WTF to obtain white train front.

Hi Jim, I'm after the same parts myself but I doubt you'll find them in 6559. I'd like the white train canopy used on the boat in 6557, anyone want to sell or trade for a pair? I've got two grey ones spare. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: dragster race

(...) Io direi no ai sensori di rotazione, sono in pochi ad averli. La sfida è essenzialmente meccanica: 5 metri bui alla massima velocità possibile, poi la prima linea bianca e la frenata entro la seconda. Mario (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

(...) E permette pure di sabotargli il veicolo :-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: avete mai comprato un kit solo per i pezzi?

(...) Regolarmente. Diciamo che sono più quelli che non ho montato di quelli che ho montato. Devo farmi curare? :-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

(...) Se vuoi costruisci lo stesso il modello e tieni il posto per il terzo motore. Vedrai che qualcuno di noi te lo presta. Ne ho giusto uno difettoso... :-) (...) Dal lavoro? Non sia mai... :-) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 8456 e 8480

(...) No, ricordi male, solo alcune centinaia di 8880.... :-))) Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Got the Norwegian LEGO catalogue

(...) The mars set is nothing new. Pictures have existed for a while. Can you make anything out about the ultimate accessories? Do you want to scan it in (if you can)? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego, drag, fest & altri

(...) ci (...) sofferenti (...) Io sulla visitina al negozio ci contavo... (...) sono (...) Lasciami riguardare il modello poi ti dico cosa ne penso. Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

(...) Paragone azzeccatissimo, e rispecchia anche i miei gusti :-) Mario (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: dragster race

(...) Giusta osservazione. Cosa facciamo? Permettiamo i sensori di rotazione? Sinceramente non credo che i nostri dragster saranno cosi` veloci da non fermarsi comunque in 20 centimetri. Potrebbe pero` essere possibile usare dei sensori di rotazione (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Got the Norwegian LEGO catalogue

(...) There were two new sets mentioned (sorry, I don't have the set numbers rihgt now): Exploration Mars and Ultimate Accessories. Both have a "coming soon" tag in the catalogue, with two very small thumbnail images of the sets. Nothing more of (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: dragster race

(...) Perche', Carlo, non hai previsto una barriera di pneumatici?? ;) Io in simili condizioni di insicurezza non faro' gareggiare mai il mio dragster! :)))))))) (...) Bella idea, davvero. Pero' l'affiancherei comunque ad un cronometraggio manuale (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Legofest 22 gennaio 2000

(...) Allora non posso tirarmi indietro! (lavoro permettendo...) Come al solito, Mario, la tua gentilezza mi lascia senza parole. Fa molto De Coubertin questo tuo ospitare un avversario la notte prima della gara ;))) A presto, Antonio (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Technica v3

(...) I'd say a liftarm is a beam with a cross axle hole in the end. Using this part, the rotation of an axle can be used to "lift" something, hence the name "liftarm". Fredrik (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technica v3

I don't think the nine hole one bend rounded end beams have a 112.5° angle, I think the angle is 143.13°. See, eg., (URL) the angle connector #3 isn't 134.5°, but 157.5°. Further, there is a new angle connector #4 (eg. in 8446 in green) which is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SV: FYND!!!

(...) Jag hade kunnat delta flera gånger om, så mycket julmust som jag och min brorsa drack :-) Dessutom så stod det att önskningen var avgörande, så om jag hade skickat in 10 brev där det stod "jag önskar mig massor av lego" (det var vad jag skrev, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Poor packaging by TLC (was: Has any one else noticed...)

Kevin Salm <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FnxyvD.DuF@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) adhesive (...) be a (...) [snip] Are you sure only those two sets were available with strong paperboard in the US? I have boxes with strong (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "Co Je Teply Tenhle Tyden"

(...) text, (...) ze (...) Mluvis dobre anglicky jak jsem cetl nektere tve anglicke prispevky :) Hromadna vetsina americanu umi jenom anglicky a vetsina z nich jsou ignoranti. Oni totiz myslej ze jsou hlavni zeme na svete a koukaj se z vysoka na (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  SV: FYND!!!

(...) Åk första klass tåg till Linköping och Sagoland-butiken så kan du köpta över 400 st. :) Suck! Min farsa köpte bara hem två flaskor julmust... Tommy (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Dobrodruznici

(...) Neni to zdrave porad sedet u pocitace. Ale 48 hodin neni tak moc. Ja sedim tak prumerne 16 hodin denne u pocitace a to je kazdej den. Vubec se mi moc nelibi ze nejaci lidi komunikujou jen zkrz computer misto toho aby komunikovali normalne. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: help!

Hi F.L., (...) I never use Windows, so I can't help you much. I have copied this message to lugnet.cad [1], where there most likely is somebody who can answer your question. Since you are using Windows, you might want to use one of the LDraw clones (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Hmyz (Bylo: Re: Figurky (Bylo: Re: Lego je OK! ;)

(...) nepozeral (...) jako (...) To protoze je tam mnoho casti juniorizovanejch. Napriklad ty nohy ktery tvori vetsinu ty stonozky...nevim k jakymu jinymu ucelu by se daly pouzit nez nohy od nejakeho hmyzu. je to jedna z mnoha novych soucastek ktery (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: FYND!!!

Tyvärr är det så, de följer katalogens rekommenderade prsier. Jag har två lokala affärer nära mkig, den närmsta är lika dyr som Stor & Liten, den längre bort drar av 25% från katalogpriset. (...) Jag har räknat ut att jag kan köpa 333 3040 "Husask" (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  WAMALUG meeting pictures are up!

I just uploaded some vidcaps of the January 8, 2000 WAMALUG meeting. (URL) apologize for the low resolution and poor color rendering. My camcorder seems to have a problem with the color red, and my capture card only does 320x240. Dan should have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technica v3

Please tell me you are going to get pictures for more of the technic elements (for example, the technic seat, the flexable axles, the forklift forks etc etc up in the near future -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

(...) Errore grave!!! E' un po come dire che hai trovato la Cucinotta e poi invece si scopre che era la Marini :) Comunque a 80.000 il 8440 non e' poi cosi male, e' il prezzo della DYA ed e' un bel kit; pero' a me non interessa. Ciao (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) Look at something other than aluminium. Try the simple expedient of getting a piece of rod the same diameter as a Lego axle, you will find that aluminium is _very_ soft stuff, and will bend (and remain bent) far easier than the plastic axles. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

Ho fatto un piccolo errore, non è l'8880, ma l'8440. Chiedo venia Per l'8880 servono più di 250.000 lire -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Where can I find windows?

Does anyone know where I can get the 4\1\5 windows and matching doors similar to the ones on set #6398? David (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

Skipped 10 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact