 CAD / 3380
Re: help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:46:32 GMT

Every time I click on Ldraw, an MSdos window comes up. It says "Your
pop-up program is ready to run. When you have finished using it, press

Ctrl+C to close this window and return to Windows." What am I supposed
to do since nothing else happens?

It sound like your problem is that you're clicking on LDraw.  LDraw is a
command line driven program, so if you don't tell it what to draw, it
won't draw anything.  To see how to use LDraw correctly, take a look at:
http://library.advanced.org/20551/ldraw.html
Since you are using Windows, I suggest getting LDLite.  It's faster, has
more options than LDraw, and works more like programs you are probably
used to.  MLCAD is also an option for a complete editing/viewing package.
--Bram