 Space / 959
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 14:47:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:
If all space subthemes, plus Classic space [even though it's no subtheme[maybe
they're just space pirates]] declared all-out war on eack other, who would be
the victor?

I'd have to say Ice Planet. If anyone tried to attack them on home turf, then
their enemies' vessels would probably not last long, seeing as they probably
wouldn't be used to the temperatures and terrain there. Also, the Ice
Planeteers, or whatever you want to call them, are the only minifigs to have
full blown missiles.
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html