 Space / 1047
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 00:06:09 GMT

Since an all-out space war would most certainly depend on each empire's
strategists, the question of who would win can be answered with another
question:  Whose commanders are the better strategists?  I agree, a military is
as strong as it is commanded to be.  But, how could the command characteristics
of each Space subtheme be discerned?  This could get interesting...