 Space / 1063
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 03:05:20 GMT

I doubt its for differnt Lego Space
factions (Blactron 1 vs Spyrius
etc.)

In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy
writes:
In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
I can envision a real-time multiuser game with 60-100 players forming
alliances and conducting missions similar to "Warbirds".   I like
6891 6887 too.

There's already a game like that.  You can download a shareware version [I
think] at http://www.vgaplanets.com   .The full version, last time I checked,
is $20.  I used to have a copy of Version 3 [to my misfortune someone deleted
it [so what?  that's more time for other things [VGA Planets is very
time-consuming]]] , and Version 4 is supposed to be excellent. There are many
questions for something so complex, but, there's a huge help file, so that
takes care of that problem.  Try it, you should like it.