 Space / 960
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:46:32 GMT

"Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com> writes:
I'd have to say Ice Planet. If anyone tried to attack them on home
turf, then their enemies' vessels would probably not last long, seeing
as they probably wouldn't be used to the temperatures and terrain there.

If a ship is used in outer space, I think it would have no problem with
extreme temperatures...and I'd bet there were more hostile environments
that Ice Planet.  Ice Planet is nice enough to be inhabited.

MOCs would win, hands down :)  I'm not much for themes, except as a
source of inspiration for color schemes and shapes...
--Bram