 Space / 966
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 04:15:39 GMT

IMO, the war would be won by whoever was lead by the best strategist.  But, the
quality of the spacecraft and an empire's overall power would also be a massive
factor [duh].  So why not steal leftover fleets, ship plans, tech, and military
power from your defeated enemy?.  I think that, after destroying an enemy,
rather than remaining damaged by losses sustained, an empire may grow stronger
by absorbing whatever is left of the destroyed foe.  Perhaps the war would lead
up to a massive final battle between the 3 or so prevailant empires, followed
by track-down operations by the victorious empire.  Just my two cents.