 Space / 1064
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 01:44:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
I doubt its for differnt Lego Space
factions (Blactron 1 vs Spyrius
etc.)

It's not a Lego game.  But, since everyone here seems to love fleet combat and
such, I thought you might still be interested.  Seriously, try it!  It also has
cool ship designs that have ideas excellent for Lego constructions.  You all
would probably LOVE it.  So just give it a try.

In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy
writes:
In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
I can envision a real-time multiuser game with 60-100 players forming
alliances and conducting missions similar to "Warbirds".   I like
6891 6887 too.

There's already a game like that.  You can download a shareware version [I
think] at http://www.vgaplanets.com   .The full version, last time I checked,
is $20.  I used to have a copy of Version 3 [to my misfortune someone deleted
it [so what?  that's more time for other things [VGA Planets is very
time-consuming]]] , and Version 4 is supposed to be excellent. There are many
questions for something so complex, but, there's a huge help file, so that
takes care of that problem.  Try it, you should like it.