 Space / 954
Re: free-for-all in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 05:18:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Patrick Leahy writes:
If all space subthemes, plus Classic space [even though it's no subtheme[maybe
they're just space pirates]] declared all-out war on eack other, who would be
the victor?

AHem.....Well I bet you someone is going to say blacktron....

But I think It would be the Exploriens....I mean they have a varied fleet......
THey got Bases, CAPital ships, small ships, trucks, Smaller Bases....smaller
trucks.....& those GIant Cannons thats on half their things....... now If
anyone says that those arent cannons but teliscopes someone is gonna regret
it.........GONE